Tactic of many crosses and tall strikers

Hello team,

I'm thinking about how to maximize my strikers, im playing with Man Utd, going well but right now its time to involve my tall strikers in full party game. Situation is this

- Karim Konaté

- Rasmus Højlund

- Marcus Leonardo

How to combine these 3 strikers? TM and AF are a bit a waste of TM's potential, think i can use better my tall striker than TM, maybe both on AF and some support from MC... Anyway,im open to any suggestion :) I would invite crosses with probably better DR crossing player

GK: Onana

DRs: Dalot, Wan Bisaka

DCs: Varane, L. Martinez

DLs: Shaw, Malacia

MCs: Mc Tominay, Casemiro, Eriksen...

AMCs: Mount, Bruno Fernandes

AMRs: Berdghji, Antony, Sancho

AMLs: Rashford, Garnacho, Sancho

STs: Hojlund, Konate, M. Leonardo

Thanks! :) 

I played a 4-2-4 at Arsenal on FM22 with Sesko as a CF-S and Lucca as a TF-S. They scored for fun by trough balls and crosses from the Fullbacks or Inverted Wingers. 

Lucca as a TF-S really did hold up the ball nicely and pass it to either Saka or Odegaard (Mez-S) who then would pass it to Saka or the Fullback. 

I think Lucca scored 32 times in my last season at Arsenal and 50% came from crosses. 

If I look at your team, I would let Shaw cross. I see Bisaka and Dalot more as defending fullbacks, but I don’t have the stats from FM24. Maybe they are crossing kings. :lol: