Coaching U21/U18 with Senior Coaches

On the U21/U18 coaching assignments screens there is the option to select senior/1st team coaches for the various assignments? Going by workload I can comfortably cover every single assignment with it remaining on 'light' workload using just the 1st team coaches. 

Screenshot attached shows how I can assign 1st team coaches to U18 work. This is post-season so no workloads are showing but even during the most congested periods of a seasonthere are no indicators on any other screens that show coaching 3 squads is having any kind of detrimental effect on the staff.

Is there any (demonstrated) disadvantage to doing this and if so does that mean having dedicated U21/U18 coaches is essentially just window dressing?

Untitled.jpg

Slight correction - 1st team outfield coaches aren't appearing in the U18s but do appear in the U21 screens. 

The correct question should be does it affect those coaches who DO appear in pretty much all 3 screens (GK coaches, Assistants, Me!) or those outfield coaches who can be assigned U21 duties as well as 1st team. 

It does open up the option of offering staff 1st team positions and then using them as U21 coaches for which they wouldn't have accepted the contract. And that exploit can be pushed further to the U18s with GK coaches/fitness coaches etc.

Edited by Divvy