Help with improving Key Stats

Hello,

I am trying to improve my players' key stats that show up on a players overview (attacking, defending, vision, speed, etc), but I don't know which specific attributes contribute to those stats. Does anyone know what those main stats are composed of?

4 hours ago, jaimesd29 said:

Hello,

I am trying to improve my players' key stats that show up on a players overview (attacking, defending, vision, speed, etc), but I don't know which specific attributes contribute to those stats. Does anyone know what those main stats are composed of?

Bit confused on what you're looking for,

• Are you trying to figure out how to improve specific attributes?
  • Or are you trying to figure out which attributes compliment each other best?
Edited by Cloud9

21 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Bit confused on what you're looking for,

• Are you trying to figure out how to improve specific attributes?
  • Or are you trying to figure out which attributes compliment each other best?

I'm trying to see how I can improve the "attack" stat that it shoes on the player's profile. It shows "attack, speed, defense, vision, speed" things like that. So I'm wondering how I can improve "attack" and the rest specifically. I'm assuming attack is made up out of attributes like "finishing, composure, and things like that" and "speed" would be "acceleration and pace" and things like that. How can I improve "attack"? 

5 hours ago, jaimesd29 said:

I'm trying to see how I can improve the "attack" stat that it shoes on the player's profile. It shows "attack, speed, defense, vision, speed" things like that. So I'm wondering how I can improve "attack" and the rest specifically. I'm assuming attack is made up out of attributes like "finishing, composure, and things like that" and "speed" would be "acceleration and pace" and things like that. How can I improve "attack"? 

Make sure they're in the attacking training group.

Set their individualized training to an attacking role, with specialized focus in the attacking attributes you're prioritizing. 

Edited by Cloud9