PS5 version - Unable to purchase because of previous preorder?

Has anyone tried to purchase the PS5 version this morning if you were automatically refunded for the original preorder when the game was delayed?  The item page on the Playstation Store says "You already own another edition", but my game library no longer shows a record of it.  I don't see an option to purchase it again.

26 minutes ago, Stuart_H said:

Has anyone tried to purchase the PS5 version this morning if you were automatically refunded for the original preorder when the game was delayed?  The item page on the Playstation Store says "You already own another edition", but my game library no longer shows a record of it.  I don't see an option to purchase it again.

Hi Stuart. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Can you please submit a support ticket with proof of original purchase and your PSN name so we can further investigate this for you?

22 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hi Stuart. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Can you please submit a support ticket with proof of original purchase and your PSN name so we can further investigate this for you?

Thanks.  I just created a support ticket with a PDF of my original pre-order confirmation e-mail.

10 minutes ago, Stuart_H said:

Thanks.  I just created a support ticket with a PDF of my original pre-order confirmation e-mail.

And maybe I should have just given it a little more time.  I'm not sure if Sony fixed the problem on their own, but I now have the option to add the game to my cart.  I'll see if I can figure out a way to close the support ticket after I've completed the purchase.  Thanks.

Edited to add:  Purchase complete.  Thanks.

Edited by Stuart_H
added new info

5 minutes ago, Stuart_H said:

And maybe I should have just given it a little more time.  I'm not sure if Sony fixed the problem on their own, but I now have the option to add the game to my cart.  I'll see if I can figure out a way to close the support ticket after I've completed the purchase.  Thanks.

Glad to hear it's working now. Thanks so much for bringing it to our attention as this may happen to other users too.

Best of luck with your new career, Stuart! Who will be the lucky team? :D 

24 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Glad to hear it's working now. Thanks so much for bringing it to our attention as this may happen to other users too.

Best of luck with your new career, Stuart! Who will be the lucky team? :D 

I haven't picked a team yet.  I'm hesitant to even call myself a casual fan just yet.  I'm starting to develop a little bit of an interest in the sport, so I expect a pretty big learning curve.  I'm in the U.S., and I've watched just a few Premiere League games on the Peacock streaming service.  I live about an hour from Nashville, TN, and Nashville SC just built a nice new stadium.  That would be the closest I have to a local team in the MLS, but I haven't actually seen them play yet.

Edited by Stuart_H

6 minutes ago, Stuart_H said:

I haven't picked a team yet.  I'm hesitant to even call myself a casual fan just yet.  I'm starting to develop a little bit of an interest in the sport, so I expect a pretty big learning curve.  I'm in the U.S., and I've watched just a few Premiere League games on the Peacock streaming service.  I live about an hour from Nashville, TN, and Nashville SC just built a nice new stadium.  That would be the closest I have to a local team in the MLS, but I haven't actually seen them play yet.

This is very exciting! Welcome to the sport we all love and adore! 

I'm not the biggest MLS viewer, I'm sure @Luke Hume could help you on that front. Although he's a massive NYRB supporter! I hope Nashville are as good at Football as they're at producing musical talents! :D 

5 hours ago, Stuart_H said:

Then your team should be Leeds United :D enjoy.

1 hour ago, LUFC83 said:

Then your team should be Leeds United :D enjoy.

:thup:  You never know.  I haven’t ruled out any clubs yet.  Part of me says go with the Nashville club since it’s close to home, and part of me says it would only be right to go with a Premiere League club instead of MLS to try to learn how to do all of this.