Help - Struggling first season in premier league with Dag&Red!

Hi all. 

Starting to struggle with Dag&Red in the premier league. Lost last few striaght. Not conceding much but not scoring many and struggling to create anything.  

This is my tactic currently, used it all the way through the divisions really, apart from a few tweak's here and there. 

Any suggestions how I can start playing a bit better? Looking maybe to keep the ball a bit more and create/score a few more. Happy to change formation to 442 or 4231. Unfortunately don't think I got the players to go 3/5 at the back. 

PXL_20230201_073752800.jpg

42 minutes ago, Crabby3 said:

Hi all. 

Starting to struggle with Dag&Red in the premier league. Lost last few striaght. Not conceding much but not scoring many and struggling to create anything.  

This is my tactic currently, used it all the way through the divisions really, apart from a few tweak's here and there. 

Any suggestions how I can start playing a bit better? Looking maybe to keep the ball a bit more and create/score a few more. Happy to change formation to 442 or 4231. Unfortunately don't think I got the players to go 3/5 at the back. 

PXL_20230201_073752800.jpg

This thread might be useful to you! Looks like a pretty similar formation/situation.

Difficult to say without knowing what your player's are like, you could try playing more direct or move the forward to a supporting role.

Edited by Cloud9