Defenders really suck this year (Nintendo Switch)

They only move when long balls almost hit the ground or through balls inches away from opponents which is already late to act. Even funnier, those attackers already make the run like from miles away. I even try to drop the defensive line to prevent this, tick tight marking and increase their trigger press but it still happens. They're just standing still! So is this what you meant increasing difficulty by making our defenders dumber because opponent defenders act normal against our long balls or through balls. No don't tell me because of my defenders are poor cause I'm managing Inter Milan now. Well they don't have super world class defenders, but that doesn't mean they play like Sunday league players.

Pressing also needs attention here. Sometimes the nearest player won't press opponent with the ball and someone who's quite far does that instead 

1 hour ago, Brommer said:

I’m playing as Hartlepool United in the lower leagues and you ain’t seen bad till you’ve witnessed my back 3 fall over constantly it’s like air balls break them 😂

Things I hate the most is scripted match. I've been trying to beat to beat Lazio for almost 5 hours now, changing their roles, TI and PI. I only got 3 wins so far. All games I've lost so far have identical issues; those I mentioned above and opponents intercepted while they were turning their bodies in snail pace. Match engine is horrible this year

1 hour ago, Brommer said:

Yeah it’s not the greatest hopefully they’ll bring some fixes soon rather than later. I got stuck in a loop and couldn’t win a home games then on the news article there was a few teams who hadn’t won at home for ten plus games.

Did they ever do update n Switch in the past? This is my first FM touch