Italian Clubs & New Stadiums in FM23

In FM23, I feel it is finally time to have the option when managing in Italy to atkeast ask the board to build new modern stadiums, but without

INCREASING the capacity of the original stadium. In every save managing a club like Milan or Roma, Lazio etc. the board will refuse to build a new stadium because the stadiums are rarely full, but in real life these clubs need new modern stadiums that will have less capacity.

also hope that league finances can change over the years, like the prize & tv rights money. Because it gets boring over a 60-year save where every single season the PL & Bundesliga outspends the rest of the leagues even though the Italian league is more competitive etc. Although that is a modern day problem, I want the chance atleast for this to change in a virtual FM save.

I’ve been wanting this implemented for years. Not every stadium needs to be an increase in capacity. Juventus have a smaller stadium than their previous. With attendances low in Serie A anyway, it’s almost impossible to get a new stadium because it comes down to the whole “no need to increase” excuse. I just want a modern stadium without a running track! Why can’t I ask for that?