Rags To Riches The Land Of The Pure (Pakistan FM22 Save)

macbearded

Hello!! Welcome to my Pakistan save which you shall get to join me on my journey taking them from the bottom of the world rankings to new excitement (best bet I am hoping above 150). I did Pakistan last FM but also another case being my ethnics is Pakistani and I felt it be nice to try and take my parents home nation to a proudful position. I was thinking to do it with a Nation and a Club but I decided to opt out of it due to how much time it would take to consume me and the fact I was working alot so just stuck with the nation. Though I feel managing a club which allows you to buy some Pakistan players to build them will be needed to really push Pakistan to further heights!

Tactics I am going with is a 4-4-2. Also due to the size of my pool and the players I am aiming to try and get abroad players to play for Pakistan as atm Pakistan league won't be up to a high standard early on.

I hope to for the next episode to have this more written and constructed so there is something to be read and to be watched xD (I am actually 16 Episodes in) 

Most Latest Episode: https://youtu.be/j-74SivVH3s

Episode 15

Hello! I hope you having a lovely day. So this episode is when I taken on Bangladesh and Bhutan (a former team I played with in another series). To me this would be a tough game as I soon to realise I am actually against both these teams in the SAFF Championship that is coming round the corner. So this gives me a good indication or chance to see how I do against these teams. In this one I decided to do is trust the assistant manager. Though there is many cases where I wouldn't trust the choice of players the Assistant manager would pick for the team as many times it leaves out big players or players with high potential who should be playing. Biggest surprise was the Assistant manager left out the 17 year old Goalie. Though so far he been a rock solid Goalie though I'm pretty sure alot of people would question this and be like why you playing a 17 year old in goals. Honestly it's because he has better stats than any of the other goalie. Also another big surprise is leaving out Zaman as he's been pretty good for us in the nation though hasn't been playing much for his own club.

As always we going in with the 4-4-2 with the wingers a bit more forward. Video below shows the goals and my reaction. :)

Hello! I hope you are having a lovely day! :)

Todays episode is another two friendlies as we get closer to the SAFF championship. This were we need the morales to be high and their skills to be ironed out. Find out who we should really stick with in what position and who works well together. In this episode we are up against Mauritius and the phillippines. Both teams I don't think I ever have played before and this would be something interesting to see how well we do and at what level our team is at. We brought back in some players who were out in the previous call up and decided to never go with assistant pickings. Hopefully this turns out better! :)