FM23 Extra Extended Glory Hunter

FMCTVaughaniola

It's that time of the year again, where we all think about the saves that we want to do for the brand new game coming out. Most of you will be doing a beta save, either with your local, a big team or a team struggling. However, this time around, a beta save isn't something I'm interested in, I want to hop into my long term save instantly and kick start the campaign off in the Turkish Super Lig. 

Now, in previous Football Manager's (and multiple other games) I have been well known for not sticking to saves, and deleting them as soon as I get bored, or find the save too tricky, but this one, surely I can't quit considering I've spent this much time setting up the save right? WRONG. I'm not promising you all that I will stick to the save, but I have found about a new method, that may help me come to the eventuality of sticking to a save. So, what I'm going to do is not plan into the future. Previously I have pushed myself to find a route around my save, a way to the end without even figuring out where to start. However, I'm practically going into this save blind, with no knowledge as to where I'm going from here. Obviously I have my preferences, but I'd like to think, that the club that I am going to start out with are going to be the club that I achieve quite a large sum with before moving away.

Now that I got all that out of the way, let's have a look across the save, the main point of this save is going to be the rules, because, even though there are only 3 of them, it still shows that this save is not for the faint hearted.

1. Have to complete challenge in under 40 Seasons.
2. You must win all of these competitions during your save:
Premier League 
FA Cup 
Ligue 1 
Coupe de France 
Bundesliga 
DFB-Pokal 
LaLiga 
Copa del Rey 
Serie A 
Coppa Italia 
Eredivisie 
Oranje Beker 
Premiership 
Scottish Cup 
Liga Portugal 
Taca de Portugal 
O Bundesliga 
Austrian FA Cup 
Pro League 
Croky Cup 
Super Lig 
Turkiye Kupasi 
Swiss Super League 
Schweizer Cup 
UEFA Champions League 
UEFA Europa League 
UEFA Europa Conference League 
World Cup 
European Championships (Euros) 
Copa America 
African Cup of Nations 
Gold Cup 
Asian Cup 
OFC Nations Cup 

3. Have fun! This is a spin off of your traditional Glory Hunter, which makes it A LOT tougher to win this version of it! So I hope you all love to try out this save aswell as myself! Thank you all for reading!

These challenges do make the save look extremely tough, and don't get me wrong, it is, but it is also extremely doable, think about where you could go, if you start in Austria, you could then get the PSG job, then the Bayern job, and the international scene could fly by when you're having fun. But now I'm doing exactly what I just said that I wouldn't do. Anyway, let's take a detour and look at the club.image.png.e2111e6961567a82e3284923103f5cce.png 

Ok, now you can see that we will be starting our journey off, at Adana Demirspor, the recently promoted Turkish side. After a few games into the Super Lig season, Adana Demirspor are sat in a top 5 spot, holding onto it very tight, and have started there season off extraordinarily! Adana are a railway club, which makes this save even more interesting. Obviously if you have read the rules, you will know that Adana are not the only club we will be managing throughout this save. We will be bouncing around and attempting to win the League and Cup in 12 of Europe's most advanced footballing nations. 

However, that's it from me now, hopefully I'll see you sometime again soon in the next week, to see how we start off FM23!

EPISODE 2

Now as you can probably see by how rushed my writing is, I am doing this at night, but as of current Football Manager 2023 has dropped yesterday and I am so siked that I have been able to already start my Season 1 campaign with Adana Demirspor, and become so familiar with the club quite early on. As a (hopefully) rather knowledgeable member of the football community, I did know some of the players prior to heading into this save, but one thing I didn't know, was the transfer of Mario Balotelli to FC Sion! Personally, Balotelli was supposed to be the poster boy for this save, the man to drive our club towards the top. But having the pain of him leaving before I have even arrived is awful.

image.png.aeea08c8a76aa12dda43eba8642f0280.png

image.png.89f6930ff209ab5694c0e7b8b9e72b1b.png

However, even without Mario, the start of the season couldn't have gone any better, with 4 wins from 4 in pre season!

image.png.37865e43c94311fcaa0fc218cefbbfc4.png

And fortunately for the club, this form also carried over into the start of the league season. Getting 9 points from a possible 9 to start off this years campaign.

image.png.a3931585b3127256551c87315392995b.pngimage.png.17e30650abcfb6b536698d1bca5ea0e4.pngimage.png.fc7b0378ec6c046de7773b368a49b17d.png

I also want you all to know that this guy will certainly be getting a pay rise. 

image.png.e1943ac365eef007b447fdc706d36a6a.png

Ok, so now I've done all that, that's me done! I will hopefully see you all again soon in January, or even earlier if I some enticing news to share! Thank you all for reading, looking, listening (however this posh stuff is done nowadays!). And take care, goodbye!

Edited by FMCTVaughaniola