[FM22] USA Franchises Database

Ranking the Best Logos in the Four Major Sports - Part I (The Good)

With the powers of the FM 22 editor, I am creating a promotion-relegation system in the USA that includes every single sports franchise in US Sport History. 

This database will include former and current soccer, hockey, football, basketball and baseball franchises with real players (as far as possible) and staff. Minor teams can gain promotion and go up against the big boys with the chance of gaining access to an all new North American Champions League. Dynamic Promotion/Relegation will also be implemented as far as possible, with fair prize money for cup competitions and league wins. There will be over 150+ new Franchises included in this database and over 300 new players. I will be working on this as time permits, 

Competitions (More will be added)  --

MLS Cup (MLS teams - Knockout tournament)

Stanley Cup (NHL Teams - Knockout tournament) 

World Series (MLB Teams - Knockout tournament) 

Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy (NBA Teams - Knockout tournament)

Vince Lombardi Trophy (NFL Teams - Knockout tournament) 

Edited by walterskyy_

I remember you putting out this idea some time ago and safe to say I'm interested! As I understand it so far there will be minor leagues of some sort, so USFL and XFL can surely be added sometime down the line. But as a little recommendation you could add in teams from more obscure American leagues - NLL (National Lacrosse League Cup) and PLL (Premier Lacrosse League Championship) are a bit obvious for inclusion, but I recommend adding the Elias Cup (PBA League teams) and the PBR Teams Series Championship (3 guesses on who competes in this) into this database to give it a little bit of extra flair. Imagine the Milwaukee Pounders versus the Green Bay Packers or the Arizona Ridge Riders versus the Phoenix Suns. It's not every day you see either of those!

In all seriousness, good luck on this endeavor!