FM22 FManager Brazil Ultimate Update (by Ibarra)

Good afternoon guys,
I'm back with the continuation of FM22 FManager Brazil Ultimate Update.

• Brasileirão Série A - updated for 2022
• Brasileirão Series B - updated for 2022
• Brasileirão Series C - updated for 2022
• Brasileirão Série D - updated with 64 Clubs for 2022
• Brasileirão Lower Division - updated with all clubs for 2022 from Group A to Group T (a total of 20 groups)
• All the rest of the Brazilian Competitions updated for 2022

• Botafogo, Cruzeiro and Vasco da Gama as SAF.

• You can play in Brazil in 2022 with the state.

• To be able to play with Brazil without the state in 2022 you have to select the start date of the League of India and preferably select the country (in Ver Only) from December 2021.

• Key countries included (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Thailand)
• National and International transfers made by my own.
• You can play in the 2022/2023 European Season by selecting the start date of the Second League of Indonesia and preferably selecting the country (in View Only) from June 2022.

• Chelsea as SAF

• Update is compatible with Daveincid's Realism Mod's and Dave the Editor's League Megapack the links of these mod's are on the Community Sigames page.

• Regarding Dave the Editor's League Megapack, please exclude the Leagues of Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Thailand in order to avoid duplicate Leagues.

• Players created by Gulltann: Link in steam community

• Update compatible with the mods of FMSortitoutsi.net (I only ask you to delete the Structure of Brazil and the Players and Staff created from them not to conflict with this UP).

• Now you can download up every day because it is 100% compatible with the mod's of FMSortitoutsi.net

---

🔽 Download: FM22 FMANAGER BRASIL ULTIMATE UPDATE (BY IBARRA) (mediafire.com)

🔽 Download: FM22 FMANAGER BRASIL ULTIMATE UPDATE (BY IBARRA) SEM ESTADUAIS (mediafire.com)

🔽 Download:  Steam Workshop::Created New Data (steamcommunity.com)

🔽 Download: Football Manager Data Update - Updated Database for FM22 - FM2022 - Football Manager 2022 - Transfers and Squads to July 2022 (sortitoutsi.net)

Installation: Extract the file .rar to the following folder

🗂️ C:/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/Editor Data

Good Fun!

Stay with God.

FMANAGER BRASIL ULTIMATE UPDATE.jpg

Edited by Ibarra1986