Issue with advanced rules and relegation places in England

Havrais

Hi all

I've used the advanced rules to make a few changes to England, mainly things like adding correct TV times for the Premier League and FA Cup.

What I've noticed is that when I then use this file, the relegation places for the leagues which in real life have fewer teams than normal i.e. National League and National League North and South aren't relegating the correct amount of teams. So in the default season for the National League, there are 4 relegation places instead of 3, and for all subsequent seasons, the league stays the same at 23 teams. Without this file, the game does it correctly i.e. sorts it all out so there are the correct teams for the subsequent seasons. Basically it is using the rules that should be in place for the subsequent seasons but for the current season which is using different rules as there are fewer teams than normal.

Is anyone able to advise on what I'm doing wrong? I haven't touched those leagues so not too sure why this is happening, and I've tried to have a little play around but not had any luck. This is on the most recent database update if it helps.

Thanks in advance.