The TRUE FM22 Save #NCFC

FMCTVaughaniola

Hello all, I guess now is where I have to apologise! I haven't been active at all of recent, but with the start of my new save, I thought that this was the perfect oppurtunity to jump in and take control!

So lets talk about the team, without mentioning the teams name of course - I love to keep yous guessing. The club that I will be managing play at Gypsies Green Recreation Ground and train at Bents Recreation Ground, we play in a lovely Purple and Black strip, with the nickname The Steamers! Let me guess, you have no clue!? Well, that's because the club we are beginning this save off with, don't actually exist in real life, it is a project that me and my good friend Brooklyn are hopefully going to try and turn into a reality! The Purple and Black of Northern Community FC, is the kit that I will be proud to be taking on a journey with me.

Me and my friend (Brooke) have decided that in real life - which for you VERY DEEP FM players, is the outside world - we are going to try and create our own football team! With the help of some others around the country, Northern Community FC, could become a team that will play amongst the likes of Newcastle University and Durham City.

Now it's time for a rundown.

My name is Vaughan Davis (Pep Vaughaniola) and I am currently the manager of Norther Communuity, which is a group that I am very proud to be a part of. My fellow companions in Brooklyn Walker, Ethan Turner, Thomas Benson, Kit Burnett, Deacon Mackie and Max Young will also join me on our conquest to make our way to the very top of football! Oh, and you can also not forget my dad, the owner of the football club, the one that had and still has faith in the project, the man with a belief, that if you try hard enough, you will be able to succeed at your goals!

I know this was just a short one, but I was just wanting to see what you guys thought of the save idea, and whether many of you would consider reading again.

Thank you all for reading.

#WeAreTheCommunity #TheCommunity #TheSteamers #PurpleAndBlackArmy