In match graphics xbox v pc

I’m assuming, considering the power of Xbox, that the graphics in the match are identical between pc and Xbox?

I’m curious as they don’t seem noticeably better than what I had on my iPad for FMT21. With particular reference to night matches which remain a hard watch due to the invisibility of the ball.

please SI rectify this in the winter update. It’s a tiny change but will make the game so much more enjoyable. 

On 17/01/2022 at 07:08, SimonHoddle said:

I’m assuming, considering the power of Xbox, that the graphics in the match are identical between pc and Xbox?

I’m curious as they don’t seem noticeably better than what I had on my iPad for FMT21. With particular reference to night matches which remain a hard watch due to the invisibility of the ball.

please SI rectify this in the winter update. It’s a tiny change but will make the game so much more enjoyable. 

Answering my own question but, having seen some clips on the full fat form, it does appear that the pc graphics are superior.  @Desmond Richardsoncan I ask why pc graphics are superior on pc? I have an Xbox and iPad Pro. I play on remote play, which is working really well btw, just curious about the lower quality considering the money I have spent on all the equipment 

thank you

11 hours ago, SimonHoddle said:

Answering my own question but, having seen some clips on the full fat form, it does appear that the pc graphics are superior.  @Desmond Richardsoncan I ask why pc graphics are superior on pc? I have an Xbox and iPad Pro. I play on remote play, which is working really well btw, just curious about the lower quality considering the money I have spent on all the equipment 

thank you

Hey Simon. So to answer your question this is all relative to hardware. If you have a high end PC the graphics could look better than they would on console, or and iPad etc. However a worse PC will most certainly return worse graphics than on console. 

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey Simon. So to answer your question this is all relative to hardware. If you have a high end PC the graphics could look better than they would on console, or and iPad etc. However a worse PC will most certainly return worse graphics than on console. 

Thank you Desmond. Out of curiosity - Would the graphics be better if I played on my Xbox rather than remotely on my iPad Pro or is it uniform on all Xbox access? 
Sorry to labour point, if I’m being honest I’m a little disappointed with the look of night matches - player and ball visibility . For me FM is all about the match, I love football, and I want to enjoy the match as much as possible.

31 minutes ago, SimonHoddle said:

Thank you Desmond. Out of curiosity - Would the graphics be better if I played on my Xbox rather than remotely on my iPad Pro or is it uniform on all Xbox access? 
Sorry to labour point, if I’m being honest I’m a little disappointed with the look of night matches - player and ball visibility . For me FM is all about the match, I love football, and I want to enjoy the match as much as possible.

Without knowing the ins and outs of your hardware I'd naturally assume the graphics would look better on your console. I know from my experience, the game looks much better through my 4K gaming monitor than it does via xCloud on my iPhone. 

Thank you @Desmond Richardson and before I say this let me reiterate I am enjoying the game you’ve all clearly worked bloody hard to produce.

Hopefully this will be received in the constructive way it is intended..
I think, considering the huge amount of money we spend on hardware( Xbox, iPad Pro) and software (the game, gamepass) FMT should be graphically far superior in the match. Without compromise FM players should not have to be complaining about shoddy definition. It really isnt great. I also think the match should show far more creativity. The best players don’t stand out as being technically superior through highly innovative passing, dribbling, decision making or defensive actions. I think changes are incremental and they need to be fundamental. 
The look of the match is repetitive and lacks visual excitement. A lot of this, I guess, doesn’t relate to Xbox but relates to the developers working on the match itself but this is the forum which is appropriate for my game engagement.

I’m playing FMXBOX loads on my iPad. I’m really enjoying it. But I do think it’s time for SI to be much bolder with the match itself. Both ME and graphics. Especially as you don’t have to compromise for low end tablets anymore.

We're glad you're enjoying your experience thus far. We will always welcome any constructive criticism - we are always looking at ways we can improve the series. We do have a feature request section within the forum. If you have any ideas on how we can improve FM across any of our titles you're always welcome to submit them here.