Touch XBOX Gamepass help an old guy out please :p

Soo.. been playing FM since it was CM. I want to play FM TOUCH, not possible anymore. 

So i have an IMAC , i bought Windows 10 , i bought Parallels so that i can run windows on my iMac then i bought FM through the microsoft store ( xbox website ) i guess. But When i want to install this it says :

Install this content with the Xbox app

Discover and download new games with Xbox Game Pass, see what your friends are playing and chat with them across PC, mobile, and Xbox console.

So i just bought the game and then i need to pay for a gamepass subscribtion every month to play? What am i missing here? 

Hope somebody knows! 

1 hour ago, DLOD said:

Soo.. been playing FM since it was CM. I want to play FM TOUCH, not possible anymore. 

So i have an IMAC , i bought Windows 10 , i bought Parallels so that i can run windows on my iMac then i bought FM through the microsoft store ( xbox website ) i guess. But When i want to install this it says :

Install this content with the Xbox app

Discover and download new games with Xbox Game Pass, see what your friends are playing and chat with them across PC, mobile, and Xbox console.

So i just bought the game and then i need to pay for a gamepass subscribtion every month to play? What am i missing here? 

Hope somebody knows! 

I can't help with the problem, but don't buy the subsription if you already bought the game in the Windows store. It should install right away, maybe try to restart the xbox launcher. 

2 hours ago, Solanke said:

I can't help with the problem, but don't buy the subsription if you already bought the game in the Windows store. It should install right away, maybe try to restart the xbox launcher. 

What is an XBOX launcher ? 

5 minutes ago, DLOD said:

What is an XBOX launcher ? 

Look out for this logo. 

asd269.png.6725e25b8d37062d658f6e09e6623d77.png

Its a game launcher like steam, epic, uplay. You can launch the game from here, if you sync your windows account into the Xbox launcher.

Edited by Solanke