Journeyman - FM22

FMCTVaughaniola

Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Edinburgh...

Season 1 is over now, I played it all when I was on holiday, and it went decently well! I came 5th in League Two, and it came right down to the wire. It was very up and down, loss, then a draw, then a win, then back to a loss. With this Edinburgh City team I couldn't find a way to string a few wins together! As my good friend Ethan (EBOBER661) would tell you, it was tight coming down to the end of the season for that final play-off spot between me and Forfar. In my opinion we were VERY unlucky...

This Edinburgh City team has a few stars that we have kept on and decided to keep in the starting 11 for this season, including: Andre da Silva Mendes (who we have managed to retain in on loan for another season from Morecambe) and Robbo (John Robertson). 

yoimage.thumb.png.4811d43b4ab7259093b5641971259b8a.pngimage.thumb.png.b76fe885020ff9531c5377a6079ed255.png These were some of the main stays from season 1. Like I was saying, Ethan would tell you how tight it was coming down to the end of the season! We were stressed and we were certainly not blessed. On the second last game of the season I decided to watch Forfar's game. It was just a hit and hope basically. We wanted and needed Kelty Hearts to win, but we didn't expect the outcome. Kelty Hearts to win the Scottish League Two after beating Forfar just 1-0. It was like a celebration party, Ethan offered to pop out the champagne but I said to keep it for a more special occasion! 

So you lot, that is a basic run down of how the save has gone so far. I will see you lot in January! 

Peace.