[Suggestion] TD negotiating contracts with specific staff target / Expand Staff shortlist

ArneH

I would like to discuss to option to ask the GM to negotiate a contract offer with a specific staff target.
For example, when I look to add new staff, I would like an option where I ask the TD of the club to negotiate an offer with said staff target.
Often I find great staff members I would like to add to my club, but I'm less interested or skilled at negotiation wages than my TD. I feel other players might feel similarly.

A possibility is to extend the staff shortlist alike "Transfer Targets" by the GM where I specify a staff target I am eyeing and tell the TD what role I want the staff member in. Then the TD can start negotiations on that base.

Edited by Arne69

• ArneH changed the title to [Suggestion] TD negotiating contracts with specific staff target / Expand Staff shortlist
  • 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.