Issue with board evalution of league performance in Denmark

nbh

Hello!

I've been experiencing recurring bugs regarding my boards evalutions of my performance in the league in Denmark for a couple of seasons now.
It's the same bug as discussed in the later pages of the [Denmark] (Official) League Specific Issues forum thread aswell as posts like this from earlier in August.
The board doesn't seem to be able to properly value the league performance, failing my league performance even though it exceeds the expectations.
My guess is it seems to stem around an issue with the split from 'full league' to championship/relegation stages.

I've uploaded the file under the name HBX33XX.fm.
I've got back up saves from around the end of the season if useful, but a quick round of loading seems to indicate that the issue isn't noticeable on those saves, with the majority of them have my board 'awaiting judgement' for next season (even if it's taken days after the last fixture of the season)

Also the Spring/autumn player of the year award nomination is a hot mess, often ignoring the actual seasonal split and the 5 sub rules persists even past the second season, if thats any interest :D