Game Save Missing from Load Menu

Hi guys,

I was playing yesterday and went to save my progress and a message popped up saying that the game could not be saved.  I thought that was a bummer as I was going to lose a bit of transfer activity I had done since my last save, maybe an hours worth.  However, when I backed out to the main menu the save was completely gone.  It's no longer listed in the menu at all.  Not a huge deal, as I had backed up the save a week ago.  Luckily I won't lose everything!  Not sure what happened, but it's just totally gone.  If anyone has any recovery tips, or suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  

• Team managed: OM
  • Leagues loaded: 10 (all English, Spanish, French, German and Italian ones)
  • In-game date: June 2032
  • Steps to reproduce the issue if known: No clue, and I don't want to find out! 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, this just happened to me AGAIN!  I went to a backup and started there, I didn't lose a lot of time.  I made a backup of the backup and carried on.  

I'm still in game and it won't allow me to save.  Just keeps saying SAVE GAME FAILED and the game could not be saved. 

Original save is again missing from save menu.  Unable to rename the same as anything else, it still won't save.  

If I back out I will lose all this progress again.  

It gets a little more strange.  

So I have been stuck in limbo land this week, unable to save, unable to back out or I will lose the save.  So I decided I would try to fire up the xbox edition on my PC and see what was there.  All the original missing saves are there, not the newest ones, but the ones from a month ago when I first had this issue.  Is this normal?  How often are the game saves uploaded to the cloud?

Either way I'm still screwed as my newest save and the backup to that save are missing and I'll lose at least a month of gameplay.  If any SI Staff feel compelled to respond to this with a little help or guidance that would be greatly appreciated.