[Suggestion] Editable Database for Fantasy Draft

TeoDea

I love playing Football Manger with my friends and we played in every online option available (using custom databases as well). Fantasy Draft is the only mode that let's us play fast games and therefore many too: the time that passes when creating a team and having the first actual game (and the last one to end the competition) is relatively A LOT faster than when playing in a normal online save. This permits us to create many different Fantasy Drafts in which we can add a variety of rules when selecting the team.

It would be amazing if, to add to the infinitely vast variety of rules that we can set ourselves, it would be possible to also have a variety of different players to choose from. What I mean is: if we could create our own database with our own pool of players that we customize ourselves (stats and price of the player when picked at the draft), instead of only the ones that are present in the standard database of Football Manager.

For example, creating a retro database of different eras, or a database with only legends, or a database with players which stats are all the same according to the position the play in (therefore it would be possible to compete looking exclusively at the ability of the manager, and the rng...)

• Abdullah Patel locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...