Tactics/Team Selection - Quick Pick Bug

ryan666king

I've just come across something potentially save-game breaking. This issue has risen out of nowhere.

I created a new blank custom tactic. Then cleared the selection of the players I already had in place. I then clicked on 'Quick Pick' for the assistant manager to fill the squad (had used this earlier today fine and on every save I've ever had without issue). But the players on the tactic screen remained empty. You can drag a player to a position and they appear until you click again and then the player disappears from selection. I managed to go to a point just before the game where the assistant suggests a squad and clicked use selected squad. This made the tactics screen work again, but only if you drag players or click the drop down and select them that way. If you right click on any player to auto add them, the tactic blanks again. I've reloaded previous versions of the save from earlier where I could definitely quick pick without an issue and select my squads as normal etc.

Once the glitch/bug happens, the squad screen is also affected. (You can drag players into their positions (no right clicking as that blanks it.) But as soon as you leave that screen it blanks again.

I've reloaded my skin, tried it on the default skin, still the same problem. 

I have no idea what has caused this out of nowhere. But the only fix seems to be hoping there is a suggested squad button to press in your inbox but then you cannot right click to select/remove players from selection or the bug happens again.

Is this something you guys are aware of?

[edit] I used the suggested squad to fill the squad/tactics page and get it working again. Played a match and then simulated forward another day. I then tried quick pick again and thankfully it works now a day or two has passed in the game

Edited by ryan666king