Relegation - Professional Teams being set to Semi-pro after relegation in a US/International league

This was originally created in 1.4.1, I did change the header to 1.5, and re-ran the sim just to confirm the behavior is still happening.  I've since updated a different version to include all of the teams, but the original relegation setting still seem to misbehaving, and I can't seem to figure out why for any future projects or if anyone else is trying something similar. Save was uploaded as RELEGATION_ISSUE.7z

I created a 3 tiered relegation system league. Based in the United States/North America, but all the teams are from different nations.

Master League: Div 1, Reputation 19
Diamond League: Div 2, Reputation 18
Platinum League: Div 3, Reputation 17

Master League has a relegation round, where the last team is relegated to Diamond League

Diamond League has a promotion playoff, where the winner goes to Master, and a relegation round where the loser goes to Platinum

Platinum league has a promotion playoff where the winner goes to Diamond

All of the actual movement of teams is working properly, but the Status of the teams changes when they switch leagues on July 1st. I've created a save that starts on June 29 and I am including screenshots from June 29 AND July 2nd

June 29th

spacer.png

Note: Status
spacer.png

spacer.png

Note Status:

spacer.png

Continuing past July 2nd, the team gets relegated to the proper league, but note the status changes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ideawithoutamind
formatting