SCREEN: Offering Players to Clubs

VitoCorleone

Hello,

I wasn't sure how to describe this, so hopefully this makes sense to you. I will try my best. 

I was hoping that the screen that shows up when you offer a player to clubs, whether it be for a transfer or loan, be upgraded from a static, one-nation selection at a time to perhaps a screen that allows multiple selections at one time. 

Hopefully that makes sense, but I'll go a bit further in case you are lost. 

In the image I have attached, I am only able to offer Kalulu to one nation at a time. If I wanted to see fully which teams would make an offer for him, I would have to select "Italy," go back to the nation editor, select "France," and so on. 

What I'm proposing is making a function that allows you to essentially check boxes next to each nation to speed up that process a bit.

I figured it could save me, and perhaps other players, time while playing and simplify the process a bit because it can be quite time-consuming when you're trying to loan out about 10+ different youngsters to get more playing time (assuming the player is controlling a decent-sized European club), but also speed things up for if you are managing a smaller club, in the MLS for example, and have a player who may be potentially good enough to play in the lower European divisions, so you try offering him to the smaller nations of Austria, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Scotland, Italy, Germany, etc. 

This isn't a huge problem for me, by no means a make or break suggestion when it comes to my gameplay, but it was just an idea I had to make the game run a bit more efficiently. 

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-05-11 154940.jpg