"Ghost goal" in a match, no goal in a replay

This is the first time I noticed this issue (maybe related to latest patch?). The issue I'm having is my team scored 2 goals but I can't see the replay of either. I'm watching the games on Key highlights (slightly sped up) and for the first goal (72nd minute) I'm pretty sure there was not even a highlight though I'm not 100% sure. If I click on the goal's timestamp (under the notable events section in the game) I get thrown to the beginning of the match. If I skip the replay forward to 72nd minute when the goal was supposed happen I've had a few chances around that time but no goal can be seen.

Second goal in injury time (93') was shown in a highlight when I was watching it live but I can't watch it back when clicking on a timestamp: the replay skips to 92:52 and stops at 92:58. Again no goal can be seen. Another interesting thing is that when I'm watching the replay and I get the timeline of events at the top of the screen the first Borussia's goal is seen, the other 2 goals don't have the ball icon for it.

I'm using the Steam version of the game, version is 21.4.0-1525123, in game year is 2030

Borussia Dortmund v Magdeburg.pkm

Edited by available-name