FM20 (Epic) - Stadium eligibility Croatian League (sorry for posting here, couldn't find subforum for fm20 pre/in game editor)

domk1

I am playing FM20 on epic and only have in-game editor, so I started save using feature create-a-club and picked Kustosija (changed name,city, kits, stadium name and number of seats) in Second Croatian League as my club. First season  I was playing home matches at my own stadium. I used in-game editor to change seats to 3000 so it can be eligible for Croatian First League. But, after promotion all my home matches were set  in Kranjceviceva ( Zagreb, 8850 seats). At first I  thought this is because I set with editor maximum attendance for my team 15000 and stadium Kranjceviceva can be more profitable because of more seats. It turns out it was a bust, only attendance I had more then in second league was when I played against teams in Zagreb ( Dinamo, Lokomotiva,Gorica)  because of away fans.  Before end of first season in First Croatian League, I changed my stadium seats and max attendance to 10000 and went fast forward a month to see new season fixtures. Same thing happened. Then I did the same thing, but also changed Kranjceviceva number of seats to 1000 so it couldn't be eligible for first league. SAME THING HAPPENED! I suspect the problem here is because Kustosija is from Zagreb and somewhere in game is written if they promote they will play first league on Kranjceviceva and maybe that is main reason why i can't play home matches on my own stadium even when it is eligible.

Can somebody confirm this/elaborate/found solution?

Edited by domk1
Typo

• domk1 changed the title to FM20 (Epic) - Stadium eligibility Croatian League (sorry for posting here, couldn't find subforum for fm20 pre/in game editor)