"Player personality changes" / "Mentoring month in review" messages

ThinkZebras

Hi,

I don't understand much of a point of these messages containing "Squad's general character had a positive impact". Obvoiusly the assman has noticed the player changed somehow, but won't tell us how. I understand that the game wants to keep the hidden attributes hidden; however, since the assistant must know the player has changed (and how since he can report it to me), he can at least provide a hint, e.g. "Player seems to be more ambitious than before" (for changes in ambition), "Player's attitude seems to be more professional than before" (for professionaism changes) or "Player is now less volatile" (for temperament changes) etc. to at least have a hint of what part of squad/mentoring group is having an effect on him (and we can change the mentoring groups accordingly if the effect is undesirable).

Or remove such reports altogether and limit them to player traits/visible stats only ("player seems more/less determined than before", which we can check for ourselves), because the way it is now just feels like the game (assman) "knows" more but is deliberately refusing to tell us

Edited by ThinkZebras

• 2 months later...