FM21 - The Head Coach

Welcome along to episode 51 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 51, we're back with Derby County for transfer deadline day with our DoF, following a trip to fellow Championship playoff hopefuls Reading.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 52 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 52, we're back with Derby County in playoff contention but we're still struggling with some inconsistent form. Can we stay in the hunt after games against high flying Huddersfield Town and Fulham?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 53 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 53, we're back with Derby County in flying form and face the top two sides in West Brom & Crystal Palace. However, the main attraction is off the pitch where we have a surprise job interview!

Thanks for watching!