Manchester United Online Save- Make United Great Again!!

Hey guys. So I'm new to streaming on Twitch and last night was my first night. I decided to start streaming FM along with 4 online friends. We've picked 5 of the top 6 clubs in the Premier League and it has been a roller-coaster of emotions so far. We are currently in the 2023/24 preseason. On last nights stream we had the last few remaining games in the league but it had already been decided. The fun started after the league when all of us were competing against each other for the FA Cup, Europa League and Champions League. Chelsea were going for a quintuple of trophies this season and were competing in the FA Cup and Champions League against Liverpool who were trying to make it 2 Champions Leagues in a row and then in the Europa League it was Man United vs Arsenal who had competed against each other in the Champions League before and also the winner would get Champions League football next season.. The stream is still on my channel if anyone would like to give it a watch and I'd appreciate it if you liked the content then would give us a follow! We aim to stream FM every night which is gaurenteed to bring laughter to your day. Thanks guys and hope to see you on the stream some day! 

https://twitch.tv/powerninetwo

Edited by PowerNineTwo

Here's a Review of last nights stream!

"DOWN, BUT NOT OUT"

So after our first league loss of the season, which was a hammering to our rivals City. We started to build back up our momentum after back to back 1-0 away wins against Brighton and Newcastle it was onto our first European group games of the season.

First up it was our main rivals to topping to group Borussia Mönchengladbach. As always when playing at home we went with an attacking mentality straight from kick off. Things started well,getting chance after chance but unlucky to not get a goal in the first half. The second started pretty much the same, getting late into the game I was starting to worry would it be one of those days! Luckily for us with 20mins remaining Brandon Williams played a one-two with Rashford and unleaded and unstoppable shot into the far right corner which stood to be the only goal of the game. Having dominated them but only scoring one goal wasn't pleasing but at the end of the day 3 points in 3 points. Next up we had Getafe but having to rest 7 starters after the weekends league game away to Brighton we went to Spain with a weakened squad. A boring game which saw Getafe lead for most of it until Fred pounced on a lose ball and placed the ball past the keeper. A good away point!

Back to league football and next up was Villa away. This time starting badly and conceding a penalty after just 3mins. But up stepper De Gea to deny Grealish! That proved to be the closed Villa would come in the game as United ran out convincing 4-0 winners.

This win leaves us in second in the table 2 points behind City and 3 points ahead of surprise package this season Southampton. Still a long way to go yet.

Months Review.

First thing I have noticed this month is Rashford has not hit form at all this season. Averaging a 6.6 rating overall and being an invisible man in games he has become the first man taken off lately. Maybe its time to give him a few games off and let Chong get a few games in as he has scored 3 goals by being an impact sub this season.

Also our formation 4123 isn't as effective away from home. Thinking of maybe changing to a 424 wing play system to test out for a couple of games.

With Martial now back from injury after missing the start of the season, he will have to earn he's place as Greenwood has just hit form, scoring a couple of goals lately.

The stream will be back up and running once again tonight at approx 11PM GMT along with Barsby, Rage, Stevo and Cozzy. Having the usual crack and banter like we did last night, Tune in on the link belowif you would fancy a good laugh while watching a good FM save.

https://www.twitch.tv/powerninetwo

I also recommend watching back last nights stream as our followers where asking questions like the video posted below, the laugh that was had! Same again tonight, hope to see some of you there asking us some silly questions too!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/632367983