Custom View - Missing Match Stat Option / Column

AvoidingRelegation

I initially put this in as a bug report, but apparently it hasn't been in the game in the last few versions; so I was asked to post it here instead.

Summary: Missing 'Number of times as an unused sub' / 'unused sub' in view option

Description of Issue: There is no option to add a column into a view for the number of times a player is an unused substitute.

I would expect to find this option under > Stats (general) > Stats when customising a view but I have checked and it is not present as an option anywhere else, either.

It is, however, possible to choose a column for the related 'Unused substitute fee' under > Contract > Bonuses.

It would be important to have 'Times as an Unused Sub' as an option; if you are tracking the cost of a player, it is important to be able to see how much it cost you in unused sub fees (as an element of the wage bill) to help decide a players worth moving forward. If the view option isn't available, you have to drill down through player form and look on a match to match basis.

Steps to Reproduce: Try to customise any view using any of the customisation options (ie replace column, add column etc) and it is just not available as an option

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: None. Not save related.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...