Gestione media

Non riesco a parlare con la stampa e giocatori e la gestione media mi si abbassa..come faccio per poter parlare alla stampa..c'è qualche opzione da mettere che io non la trovo !!!grazie

I can not talk to the press and players and the media management is lowered .. as I do to talk to the press .. there is some option to put that I can not find it !!!

Il y a 21 heures, Luis21 a dit :

Non riesco a parlare con la stampa e giocatori e la gestione media mi si abbassa..come faccio per poter parlare alla stampa..c'è qualche opzione da mettere che io non la trovo !!!grazie Audacity Find My iPhone Origin

I can not talk to the press and players and the media management is lowered .. as I do to talk to the press .. there is some option to put that I can not find it !!!

I bought it yesterday for the same device at Google Play and i asked a refund in two hours ( I think this is the official refund time window). It's a bit laggy but the main problem is many freezing, especially when you change between apps. I've got the problem with touch (it's not react many times or not sense the perfect place - for example it sense my touch 1-2 cm lower that in real).
Somewhere written here in forums that Tab A 10.5 is a low-end compatibility device for the game :(
So it's not worthy for this tablet despite it's in the compatibility list.

Archived