FM-2008 - Sheffield Wednesday - Can you awaken the sleeping giant?

swfcrule4eva

Here's an update from my 4th season. Currently 4th in the league at the end of November. I won the Community Shield at the beginning of the season, beating Chelsea 3-2. I was 2-0 down, but I brought on Vantaggiatto for Pizarro and he hit a hat trick! Currently my squad is:

GK: Ustari

DR: Juan Valera

DL: Steven Smith

DC: Matheiu Delpierre

DC: Sidnei

MR: Matteo Brighi

ML: Radek Sirl

MC: Rene Mihelic

MC: Luis Jiminez

ST: Soren Larsen

ST: Danielle Vantaggiatto

The team has also done pretty decent in the Champions League. Was expected to at least get to the group stage, but I've already qualified for the stage after that now, after beating Galatasary (twice), Sevilla and Benfica (still have to play these two again). Looking at trying to get some new players in, with Okaka being one of them if he's worth it.

I've just started with Sheffield Wednesday last night but then turned it into a two player game with my brother so it's going a bit slower. I'm at about mid August coincidently.

So far I've signed:

Mika Aaritalo

Bogdan Stancu

Gabirel Torje

Przslev Kazimerczak (I just guessed his name, he's the Polish keeper from Bolton Reserves)

Cordoso (Romanian CB)

I think I signed one or two more players aswell but right now I can't think. As for transfer outs I've just sold of a few youngsters for about 5-10 times there value :D Trying to get rid of Akpo Sodje and Tudgay though and I had bids for Sodje but they weren't good enough and when I was doing my negotiations for Tudgay he got injured so he may not go until January now :@

I'll give more info later on but right now that's your lot!

• 3 months later...

Archived