Yo-yo team?

sclinton

589b160cf2821_homekit.thumb.jpg.1e3072e62078662065d39ee87896150a.jpg

So some of you may have read my past threads, where, for the life of me, cannot do well with Birmingham City.  A championship club who nearly suffered relegation to league 1 a few seasons ago, who have pittiful amounts of cash and a board that expects wonders.

Well, now I am into my third season with them and we're finally in the prem.  You'll see from the coming updates that we're at the back end of the season and we're in a relegation scrap, but as it looks like it's going to be an exciting one with seven games left, I thought I'd share it with you.

The laegue table currently looks like this:

589b16bca063d_tabe.thumb.PNG.85aee1d8f6354d116e6b579b6b257aad.PNG

All three promoted teams from last season are in relegation positions.  It looks like Sheff Wed and Preston are gone though, so it's up to us to change that.  We also have a much better run in than West Brom as they have to play all top 4 teams, and we only have to play one, Arsenal away on the last day.  I really hope it doesn't come down to the wire D:

Oh, and when I got promoted I also got the England job so there may be some updates on that side.  We've just played our first Euro qualifying game and we beat Turkey 2-0.  Our group is easy peasy though so I won't spend to much time on it.

Results.thumb.PNG.9abd11ebbdf872079864fa57c141661d.PNG

A damn dismal April in which we lost to bottom of the league at home, a solid draw away at Bournemouth even though we led until the 88th minute, and finally a loss against 10th placed Fulham.  So I guess not too bad, but the table looks worse:

Table.PNG.e90f9f967973f848c47a41ede8017bb5.PNG

We must win our next three games I think to stand a chance of survival, all of which are possible.  Baggies have an awful run in and one of our games is Swansea at home...

Archived