Suicidal, Job less and nobody wants me!

Leo30

Kidderminster fail to overturn Scarborough at Aggborough this afternoon. With Monty Stone having to make numerous changes it was going to be a tough match, although Scarborough were struggling near the foot of the table.

The 2-1 score line slightly flatters the away team and Monty Stone was obviously dissapointed with his sides performance, "I thought we at least deserved to take a point from this game, I will be looking for a improvement in the next game"

We now travel to Cambridge to face a team who some people fancied to surprise a few this year.

The first 15 minutes at the Abbey Stadium and its all Cambridge, the ball glued in the Kidderminster half. And the Cambridge fans can't believe that they are being held 0-0 at half time.

The second half starts lively and Mitch Butler fires Kidderminster into a undeserved lead after 54 minutes. Kiddi fail to hold onto the lead very long when Carey Bertram nets an equaliser. 9 minutes from the end and Harkins get his first goal for Cambridge and the final score is 2-1 to Cambridge.

Kidderminster drop to 14th.

Shock Transfer News just in.

Monty Stone raids favoured club Walsall to bring in 3 signings one on a permanent basis and two temporary.

Experienced ex Northern Irish Steve Staunton, Steve McBride and forward Alex Nicholls join Aggborough.

Staunton is pleased to link up with Mark Kinsella and given the opportunity so late in his career.

The loan signings join the club initially for a period of 3 months.

28th August Home V Hereford

McBride and Nicholls go straight into todays starting line up.

A mistake on 33 minutes by Kiddies Oconnor and Jackson gets Hereford off to the perfect start with Macdonald netting in from close range. Hereford's lead extends to 2-0 when Mcallister scores.

A dissapointing first half and Monty Stone lets his team know that he's not happy. O'Connor faces the brunt of the anger and an exchange of words occurs in the dressing room. It is reported that Stone is not happy and immediately removes O'Connor from the pitch.

Kiddi pull a goal back when Russell scores his first goal of the season but it's all down hill in the last 11 minutes following Wayne Evans' 2nd yellow card of the match. Ipova nets from the free kick and nets his second on 85 minutes and Barr scores his first Hereford goal in injury time to make the score 5-1. A dissapointing result and Stone keeps his side in the dressing room for 1 hour after the game.

The board are not impressed with the start of the new season and I agree that I need to pull my socks up. They are embarrassed at the last result and so am I.

Dean Windass an experienced striker is brought in on a free transfer and immediately goes straight into the starting 11.

Woking is our next venue and they are also struggling this year, a bore 0-0 draw is played out. Lewis and Jackson shine for Kidderminster with the rest of the team producing an average performance. Dean Windass fails to impress on his debut and may need longer to adapt to Conference Football than what was anticipated.

Its a sign we are on a bad run and the fans are disappointed as a few of them turned up to the training ground today to voice their concerns. They are not happy with the way things are going, and to be honest who could blame them, we should be aiming for the playoffs and not facing a season of relegation battle.

I sympathise with them and offer them the opportunity of coming into the office on Friday to give me their comments on who to pick and where.

Morecambe are the visitors to Aggborough. And Monty Stone must be thinking how he can change things, Kidderminster are struggling for form and the recent signings are not performing as expected.

Dean Windass opens his Kidderminster goal tally and Mitch Butler makes it 2-0 at half time. Could Kidderminsters fortune be changing all involved with the club have their fingers crossed, the poor form has seen a rapid deduction in the attendance levels.

Morecambe pull a goal back on 70 minutes and the last 20 is nerve wracking, time goes so slow when you are clock watching.

Windass scores his second on the stroke of full time and its a deserved victory for the Aggborough boys, our first win in an amazing 7 games.

Lets hope we can build on this result.

The fans who gathered outside the training game had failed to turn up on Friday to offer their assistance due to personal reasons. They telephoned the club and asked if they could come in this week. I obviously stated that things had improved but they were more than welcome to come and discuss issues and offer advice whether I took it though was another matter. Windass had found form and Morrell was nearly back to full fitness what a strike force and that is without Christie our player of the year.

Shock at Aggborough

Kidderminster fans are today mourning the death of manager Monty Stone who collapsed whilst at an awards ceromony in Russia.

Apparently all managers were gathering for the annual awards bash when Stone collapsed outside in the snow at the rear of the hotel.

Rumours are that the young manager was lured from the ceromony by a local Russian Vice girl, and the police are attempting to locate her for questioning.

Kidderminster will obviously be taking their time in recruiting a replacement.

Sorry for the quick ending, I didn't like the way the story was going and I currently have 2 other stories on the go, I know your reading the West Brom one, but there is a Scottish one thats slowly progressing.

The only thing is you don't know who's reading and whether people find it interesting and yet you don't want to waste your time writing rubbish.

Hows your story going?

Mine is going fine, though I've got to find a way to make the Scottish minnows get anywhere near promotion. I inherited a crap team, but that's my own fault, I applied for the job icon_biggrin.gif

I will only keep running this one story, since there's too much to keep track of if I try starting another one.

Archived