A Journey Of A Milion Miles Starts With The First Step

ashton321

A Journey Of A Million Miles Starts WIth The First Step

dOkC2a7.jpg?1

Introducing you to my new manager for this years game. I am not sure where this game is going to take me and what teams it will take me to. I have not yet set any goals and I will be fairly fluid in terms of where I am going. I started off with the South American Leagues as I fancied going there for months. Time will tell how long I stay here but I think I will be here for certainly the near future. 

I began Unemployed and vowed to take the first job that would come to me.

W1DsNMR.jpg?1

Deportes Copiapo

Deportes-Copiapo.png

They came in for me as they were struggling along at the bottom of the table. The Club have no history to speak of, that gives me a decent chance of growing into a legend at this  club. The club from Chile have only ever won the Chilean 3rd Division

W1DsNMR.jpg?1

They find themselves in 14th after suffering a bit of a dodgy run of form recently. I took over the club hoping to get back into the mid table spot that was predicted before the season began. Onwards and upwards.

Deportes Copiapo - November 2016

Deportes-Copiapo.png

ds3PLV2.jpg?1

Just the two fixtures this month my first game in charge was against another underachieving club in this league. It was a bit of a bore draw but considering it was only 3 days after I took charge I was pleased enough. The next game was beyond my wildest expectations as we smashed a side. The team seem to have really bought into the tactics and the goals will hopefully keep coming. 

CF4uRl8.jpg?1

Knocks us up a few spots and hopefully this will mean that we can stay away from the bottom of the league and move more towards the midtable prediction of 9th that we were given in preseason. 

Deportes Copiapo - December 2016

Deportes-Copiapo.png

uJfBvHy.jpg?1

Only one game for us this month as (I should of really put this in with the November update) another win finishes our Opening Stage. I am really pleased with the result as it was against another relegation candidate. 

7rV0APA.jpg?1

Although we have not moved up any spots we have extended the gap between us and the bottom so this will help us in the end of the season. 

Deportes Copiapo - January/February 2017

Deportes-Copiapo.png

ogZCfrB.jpg?1

We went into the Closing Stage of the Championship and I was fairly hopeful that we could push into the higher echelons of the league if we kept our form. We started off really well with a good win to continue our form. Then it fell apart. We only score once in our next 5 games and recorded three draws and three losses. I dont think we have been playing to bad at all certainly not to deserve such a poor record. 

Ts4eYSo.jpg?1

We still look like we have done enough to stay in the league but we are going need to  get some more wins this year to secure our position in this league for next year. I have tried changing the tactics a little to hopefully turn our form around. This will either work or all end in tears for me.

Archived