FM2012 Indian leauge

erepin71

Yes, I'm still playing FM2012... I still think it's the best version of the game.

Always up for a challenge, I'm playing in the weakest league in the game - the Indian league. And, to increase the level of challenge, I'm playing one of the weakest teams in that league at the commencement of the game - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.

I'm doing quite well, I think. Playing the game without editors, I've got HAL to the point where they are (with a bit of judicious reloading) capable of winning the Indian league and competing in the Asian Champions League.

My goal is, eventually, to create a pool of Indian players which can help the national team improve its ranking and (can I dream?) even play in the World Cup. I'm a very, very long way away from that. Part of the problem is that, no matter how good HAL becomes, the other teams in the league just aren't going with them. I can't recruit players from other teams - my first team is perpetually filled with players developed from my youth system.

I think I may have to jump ships and start developing other teams in the Indian league, or I'm going to be in serious strife soon.

Archived