Chelsea FC - FM16

fmworld

Chelsea3D2.png

Hi guys, basically decided to start a new Chelsea FC save on FM16 and try to replicate some of my previous success. I'm going to be documenting my career week by week on Youtube, with uploads every few days showing as many aspects of the game that I can. To be honest with you all I am still playing about with getting the audio/video side of things right so do bear with me, also as I get going, I will definitely start looking at different ways to make things more interesting, and would also like to keep the channel running with some other career saves, including hints and tips and a bit of informative videos.

Here's the link to the first episode guys, taking us back to July 2015 - hope you enjoy it. I will be posting on the forum too, but would be great if you could check it out and hit the like and subscribe button if you want to follow and join in on the journey.

Hi Guys,

Couple more videos up from my Chelsea FM 16 Career save. Go check them out and subscribe if you haven't already !! Most recent vid is discussing transfer targets in the attacking area. Drop a comment on who you think we should go for ??

Marcus Rashford || Gabriel Barbosa || Malcom ??????

[video=youtube;fSPco3EcLow]

Hi Guys,

Couple more videos up from my Chelsea FM 16 Career save. Go check them out and subscribe if you haven't already !! Link to the latest episode below !

[video=youtube;qxJuOQx4UBU]

Archived