[FM15] Red devils get born at Carrington

Crownejewell

Red devils get born at Carrington

8H9mOx2.png

I’ve chosen to start a new career game with Manchester United following below rules:

- It is not allowed to buy or rent any players above the age of 17. (measured from the date they join the club)

- It is only allowed to hire players or staff who got a career history with Man Utd on a free transfer.

This game is started with Patch 15.2.1 using below settings:

- Biggest database with all UK & Ireland nationalities loaded

- First window transfer budgets disabled

sVAm8MN.png

I choose below Managerial style settings

pIW4HYf.png

The owner Avram Glazer expects me to qualify for continental football with attacking & ball possession football by developing players using the club's youth system.

TT7mtTg.png

One of my first decisions was to terminate the loan contract of Falcao:

I took this decision because of several reasons, however the most important reason is due to my transfer restrictions I am never going to buy him after his loan (clausule of 56.000.000 Euro). Secondly I am planning to play a 4-5-1 wide with one advanced forward. I got Van Persie & Rooney for this position and I am also planning to give hot prospect James Wilson a chance during the season. My third reason is Falcao his hugh wage and thanks to Moyes we are not playing continental this season and we could save every penny.

kKsnmZB.png

Below are the financial details after I terminated the contract of Falcao and the mutual termination of fitness coaches Van Dijk and Walker and youth coaches Robinson, Mulvey, Whelan and Martin*.

* I want to bring in legends, icons and favoured personnel in the near future.

6QmQLJy.png

Wage budget:

OZtrkoa.png

Unfortunately United is facing a lot of injuries during the pre-season, I decided to take an average intensity level for the balanced training with 5 friendly matches, scheduled one match a week. Below players are selected for the season start and Vermijl and Blackett will move back to the 2nd team when the injured players come back.

In order to get the wage budget in control in the near future, I decreased the status of De Gea, Mata (first team) and Rooney (rotation).

As I have chosen for Van Persie as nr 1 striker I will use Rooney as substitute for the centre forward and attacking midfielder position.

vPCsAYn.png

Players not available:

FRsQAYC.png

Do not know exactly why, but personally for me one of my most favorite things in FM is assigning the squad numbers. As you can see I do not work with preferred squad numbers and never use number 13. I also prefer to give the first eleven numbers to my expected starting eleven. I review this every start of the season.

vuj6aYo.png

Archived