Help with nürnberg

That makes it even more impressive. With Robert Mak and Adam Hlousek, 3.place ..

Somehow in my own nürnberg game, "Play Narrower" works well even though its wrong according to the guidelines. With normal width the wingers usually were too wide.

That makes it even more impressive. With Robert Mak and Adam Hlousek, 3.place ..

Somehow in my own nürnberg game, "Play Narrower" works well even though its wrong according to the guidelines. With normal width the wingers usually were too wide.

I played with very aggressive tactic, with many yellow cards. But interesting thing is, that I had only three red card I think.

With Galatasaray, i could put the Villas Boas system into practice. It would be a interesting challenge to make Galatasaray a genuine European football powerhouse. But the squad is far too old and requires complete rebuilding, and i might get sacked in the process sooner rather than later.

And now also HSV offers job interview, probably i have done something right in this save..

The very rigid counter system just doesnt work any more. Last place in europa league with 5 or 6 points. Humiliating defeats to Köbenhavn 0-3 and Tottenham 0-4. Tottenham away, love it.

And I rejected Galatasaray's offer to stay in nürnberg, i was their first choice over Huub Stevens who eventually got the job.

Relegation from bundesliga is a real possibility. Now its only one more match before the winter break, so here is the new tactical plan.

Formations 4-1-4-1 and 4-4-1-1.

Because everybody say that you cant play with AM wing players, because its too weak defensively. 4-4-1-1 is a good alternative because we have some excellent AMC players like Alex Meier and Louis Schaub. Third tactic is backup plan's backup plan 3-5-1-1.

RIGID philosophy.

After reading the mentality/fluidity guide. It seems that Very Rigid is maybe a little bit too extreme. On paper, Rigid seems perfect.

Standard mentality.

"This is arguably the most important of all match mentalities". Switch to other mentalities depending on what is going on the pitch.

Shouts

Drill crosses is the only one. Probably "Stay on feet" too if there is too many reckless sliding challenges.

Player roles

GK Fabian Giefer / Alexander Stephan GK/defend + distribute to defenders.

DR Stefano Celozzi WB/attack

DL Marvin Plattenhardt WB/support

DCr Stefan Strandberg CD/defend

DCl Dominique Heintz CD/defend

DMC Ezequiel Cirigliano DLP/support

MCr Niklas Stark CM/defend

MCl Louis Schaub CM/attack + roam from position

MR Thomas Murg WM/attack + cut inside, get further forward

ML Timo Gebhart WM/attack + cut inside, get further forward

ST Daniel Ginczek / Alexander Meier CF/support.

Or would it be better to move Stark to DMC with defending duty and Cirigliano to MC slot? Stark is exactly like Busquets and Cirigliano something like Pirlo/Xavi/Gündogan.

Since this is tactics / training forum. Does Bravery increase by any training. I have a 16-year-old regen dmc player with 4.5-5* potential, but his bravery is only 2, and hasnt been improving since he joined the club.

With the new tactical setup, things are going quite well. 4 matches, 1 win 3 draws.

But why Niklas Stark doesnt develop. He has already played 24 first team matches this season, but no sign of improvement?

Archived