[FM14] African elegance

corridos

I've been reading through SLR88's carreer and I was motivated to have something similar, even if it is the first time I make one of these threads. Although wanting to play the Spanish leagues, I chose a more exotic location.. North Africa :eek:

Melilla is a city in the coast of Morocco that was conquered by the Spanish crown during the late 15th century, to this day it is Spanish territory. Nowadays it has 80,000 inhabitants and more importantly a football team!

2vfbt1b.jpg

UNIÓN DEPORTIVA MELILLA

UD Melilla has been in the third tier of Spanish football for a long time, it was founded in 1976 but a club with the same name existed in the 1940's.

The Save

s2r90m.png

Well, I don't think my PC can handle much else.

UNIÓN DEPORTIVA MELILLA

Season 2013-14

Preseason

2m4xhzb.png

We did well on the preaseason considering most of our friendlies were meant to boost the opposite team's morale. The game against Crystal Palace was particularly great (for us), we got thoroughly outplayed but we managed to shut them out and score twice on set-pieces! The following games we weren't as lucky, but it gave me a chance to experiment with our tactics. The Roma game was another one that boosted the trust I have on my defenders, we equalized through a penalty and then held on to it until the end.

Transfers

Squad

I'm quite happy with our squad, small as it is. We can rely on a few players from the B team should injury hit us, so all things considered we should do well. And if you don't believe me..

2qdttn5.png

..we have two internationals! Oh wait, I have a game on the 8th! :herman:

Archived