Okay, i need some advice before my players get too old to develop

Hello, this is my squad:

lZIb5hL.jpg

As you can see almost half of my players are under 24. Since Fm 2008 i always buy best young players and stick with them until the end of my career (i play for 10 seasons) This time i tried to do the same thing but, i couldnt. I wasnt able to find best young players because my scouts were really bad, and good scouts wouldnt come to my club because of my clubs low reputation. So i bought players that i was familiar from FM 12-13. But in the end of my first season they didnt develop as i expected. So i red many guides when we gave a break before starting the second season and implemented what i learned from those guides. What i did was:

* Hired better coaches:

tEvdCdL.jpg

QABLsCa.jpg

* Hired better staff and scouts: (Scouts provide 41% total world knowledge and my new director of football paolo futre brought 3 super hot prospects as fresh recruits. idk if it was just luck or if it was because of paolo futre)

xazvbJE.jpg

* My youth and training facilities will be upgraded. It will finish at the end of 2015. Current situation of facilities is: Superb training facilities. and Great youth facilities.

* Increased determination of my players by tutoring. Salih Uçan for example... He was first tutored by Emre Belözoğlu, and now he is learning from Keisuke Honda. Even tho Salih is the one who developed most, sometimes his attributes decrease.

Ij1FPEo.jpg

* Also gave all my young players enough competitive first team experiences. In the screenshot below you can see some important info about my players. like personality, media handling style, this season and all time appearances, potential ability...

HUYDfp2.jpg

And also i did read about tutoring and how personality with media handling affects players. There was a chart/table but it was too much for me, im not that hardcore. When i first read young development guides i thought it was more simple. What i learned was profesionalism + ambition combined with determination is key but there are too many variables. i cant figure it out.

So what am i missing ? what am i doing wrong so far? Look at screenshots below please, see how little they progressed.

5gK6Ytg.jpg

iPbdMRT.jpg

HoQjBj2.jpg

RZ3s7PO.jpg

zqY6Xqm.jpg

Archived