The Rebirth of The Invincibles! - Arsenal Let's Play

MM01

It's clear that Arsenal has fallen off it in recent years, no trophy's in 8 years would do that.

As a die hard Arsenal fan, I want to change that in some way and return to the glory days of 2003/2004.

With the likes of Patrick Viera and Robert Pires conducting and weaving magic in the midfield, then you have Dennis "The Flying Dutchman" Bergkamp and Thierry "Le God" Henry constantly making goalkeepers tremble.

I want to re-create the best times in Arsenal's history, I want to create the next set of legends to pull on the famous Red and White of The Gunners.

That's exactly what I'm attempting to achieve in my latest playthrough, so fellow football fanatics, join me in my adventure to make Arsenal, once again, The Invincibles.

Link to my Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ApexGamer001

Just go to My Videos and select 'Playlists', then click on 'Football Manager 2013 - Arsenal'.

I've uploaded 13 videos already, with regular updates and at least 1 Football Manager Video a day.

It would be fantastic if you could show me some support in these videos and comments would be much welcomed whether positive or negative.

Of course, if you enjoy my videos that much, it would be amazing if you could like, favourite or even subscribe!

Archived