The Portsmouth Revival

harry350

I have decided to start a Portsmouth revival mission, to take them from League 1, after being relegated last season, back to the Premiership where they spent so many successful years. I am making no edits to the database whatsoever, so Portsmouth are in debt at the start of the game.

After several weeks, the club were taken over by tycoon Pimenta Machado. He put around £10m into the club to start with, increasing my transfer budget to around £3m.

Summer 2012 Transfers

YIW2T.png

January 2013 Transfers In

2P0BD.png

Season 2012-2013 Results

Qt669.png

WFtWw.png

YhMBN.png

Final League Table

eWsTs.jpg

Unfortunately I could only get as far as the Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg, loosing in added time, 7-6 on aggregate.

1st Leg

at4bq.png

2nd Leg

HBm5A.png

Players of the Season

Defender - Gabor Gyepes. With an average rating of 7.21 as well as scoring 6 goals in 53 appearances, Gabor Gyepes has been solid all season.

IHJAk.png

Midfielder - Brian Howard. He has been excellent as captain in the CAM role, scoring 16 goals and 13 assists in 56 appearances from midfield.

6OcJD.png

Striker - Aaron McLean. He has scored 39 goals in 54 appearances including 17 goals in 9 cup starts.

8hmB4.png

I have been given an initial transfer budget of £3.73m and £71.45k p/w wage budget for the 2013-2014 season. Also, the board have announced that they will expand the stadium by just over 10,000 seats, as well as improvements to the youth and training facilities.

Summer 2013 Transfers

kIYEE.png

I think Leonardo will either be a star player or a flop. He has unbelievable technical attributes but terrible teamwork and work rate, which I tend to like.

peJtB.jpg

Adam Rooney was the top scorer in League 1 last season with 30 goals in 46 games. Him and Aaron McLean have the potential to score 70+ goals between them this season.

MZOsY.jpg

NeJ1O.jpg

ENqNi.jpg

Archived