pricey687's FM12 a last goodbye

pricey687

I have set up a career on football manager 2012 and as it will be my last before I get FM13 I thought I would share it with you.

I have used these leagues on my save.leagues2.pngleagues1.png

this is a very big save but my computer should be able to handle it also a quick note I will only be able to commit to this on weekends and friday night, so if you're waiting for me to update in the week and I don't it doesn't mean I have abandoned the career.

FC HANSA ROSTOCK

FC_Hansa_Rostock.png

FC hansa rostock are a german club based in the city of Rostock,They are playing their football in the German second division.They were a very successfull east German side but have struggled to regain success since Germany reformed.They play at the 'DKB-Arena'.

PRE-SEASON

friendlies2011-12season.png

The Pre-season went very well considering that I have only just started at this club so they are still trying to settle into my tactics.In The first game we went 1-0 up after only 21 mins and then 2-0 after 30 mins both goals scored by Striker Tino Semmer. we then finished them off with a third goal after 71 mins.In the second friendly we anialated First vienna 6-1 before losing to ajax,luckily to regain confidence we just scraped the last friendly before the season begins.

Archived