Angola - The Future Of Football

ashton321

Ok, so after my Asian save lost some steam I decided to do something a bit different and fresh after finding.

Big Download Pack I decided to down load and start my own challenge.

I decided to go to Angola and create a team that Africa could be proud off.

c04947.jpg

I will be playing as Domant FC who after a season holidaying got promoted to the Gira Angola

10165.jpg

General Information

Club Facilities

Club Details

Myself

I will be posting yearly updates here as well as on my challenge

Domant FC - Gira Angola – 2011/2012

10165.jpg

League Table

League Positions Graph

We started the season of with a defeat and I honestly was thinking the worse for the season but I need not had worried, we just continued to win and win and win. I was amazed with the not only how well we played but also more with the lack of quality in this league I really thought things may have been tougher but in the end we won the league with relative ease.

Angolan Cup – a really good run for us as we beat a side in our league before turning other a team in the top league. In the end the 1/4 final was as far as we could hope for and it was all over for us.

Finances – not great but with such a low wage going out we did not lose to much and I could be fairly happy with where we ended.

Transfers[/b] - we had to get some new players into the squad early on to add not just quality but also depth. Some players left who had not enough quality or room to improve.

Youth Intake - A couple of decent players one being the centre midfield player who starts straight away.

Stars of the Season:

Ruben Yulu Ngwandjo – a quality player who will only get better with time. He scored for fun all season long and I am pretty sure he will continue this next year.

Ricardo Rodrigues – joined at the start of the year and really started to shine mid season whilst being able to play on either wing. He was really good and I am hoping he will continue to get better next year.

Sebastio Gomes - perhaps not the best quality of player in my squad but was really strong all year through. I am hoping he can continue to defy belief next year and prove me wrong again.

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position      Angolan Cup    African Competions   Average Attendance   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Gira Angola                   1st      1/4 Final       N/A                            485      Promoted as Champions

Next Season

Superb season really and I was not expecting. I am hoping that we can stay up next year. I am hoping to stay up with room to spare in all honesty.

Archived