I haven't been everywhere in Europe, but it's on my list

Kemmo

europeflags.png

Hi everyone and welcome to my FM 2013 career thread. I've been signed up on the forums for some time now, but have been more of a lurker than a poster. However, with release of FM 13 I feel it's the perfect time to get more involved on the forum, starting with the documentation of the new save I'm just beginning. As you may have guessed from the thread title this will be a journeyman career based in Europe and the only aim I've set myself is to have fun while on my travels.

In terms of the game set-up I've decided to load all leagues in the following nations : Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine. I have also loaded players from top clubs in all continents and all this will played on a large database with attribute masking enabled.

Here are the details of the manager I will playing as :

• Name - Jan Cuijpers

• D.O.B - 24.7.1983

• Nationality - Dutch

• Starting reputation - Sunday League Footballer

Well, that's it for now. I will update the thread when I have found my first club.

Cankirispor - Turkish Second Division(3rd tier)

15798223914683950688681.jpg

jancuijpersnewsinbox.png

So Turkey is where my journey in management will begin. After a quick glance at the squad I can see that I already have some decent players at my disposal, particularly in attack. However, there are quite a few areas that will I need to bolster during pre-season if I want a side that is capable of challenging for promotion in the upcoming season. I will next update at the end of pre-season.

Archived