Genie Scout filters?

Guest roberto922

Guest roberto922

Hi, basically I'm playing as AFC Wimbledon so a lot of players aren't interested in signing, I was wondering how do you get the list of players onto Genie Scout that I have on FM through filtering unrealistic targets? Sorry if you don't understand this.

Hi, basically I'm playing as AFC Wimbledon so a lot of players aren't interested in signing, I was wondering how do you get the list of players onto Genie Scout that I have on FM through filtering unrealistic targets? Sorry if you don't understand this.

Once you have filtered the "interested" players save the shortlist, so it is seperate. Then Export the new shortlist and then open it on genie :)

Guest roberto922

Yeah, it works when I export a filtered shortlist FROM Genie Scout but not when I try to export a filtered shortlist INTO Genie Scout.

Guest roberto922

Yes, the only filter is the tickbox that filters out unrealistic targets but when I load it up on Genie it just shows everyone in the player search.

Guest roberto922

? Basically I've made a shortlist on FM with unrealistic players filtered out. When I load it up on Genie Scout it takes the unrealistic filter out. How do I load up the shortlist but keep that shortlist in?

right, this is how i do it!

You gotta list of players which is called "targets" generated by genie

You import to FM

Filter out unrealistic

You then have a list showing what i call interested players. You then "save shortlist" and call the new shortlist "Interested Targets"

You now have 2 shortlists - "Targets" & "Interested Targets"

You export "Interested Targets"

then open up this new shortlist on genie

if it STILL shows unrealistic targets, which sometimes happens to me, close genie and start it up again and it should work...

• 4 months later...

Archived