Barcelona

The year is 2014. Guardiola just left his spot, and I was offered it. In my own challange to win the major leagues around Europe and later on world cup I decided Barcelona would be a perfect place to take a stop in my career. Obviously Messi still in his prime it would be a crime not to build my team around him.

Still beeing there is Alexis Sanchez and Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi (allthough taken a real hit of decline), Fabregas, Thiago. Along with my stamp on signings of Neymar and Cavani.

I'm really stuck on how to compose my team. How I want to play. Seeing barcelona in real life I think I might want to go for a more direct route with quicker passing lengthways. Allthough this kind of football doesn't really get the best out of an AM. And playing Messi like a poacher seems a waste with that kind of talent.

I could go the more slow approach though. But as a football fan I'm more the explosive kind.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, if it's a 'what is best' thread then you need to try and make your question more specific to get a decent answer.

There's a million things you could do with a team like Barcelona.

Going direct is as viable as anything else, they have players capable of playing pretty much any way, whether that way is what you want or gets the absolute best out of them is a different matter entirely.

Xavi

Plays Short Simple Passes

Tries Killer Balls Often

Dictates Tempo

Comes Deep To Get Ball

Avoids Using Weaker Foot

Iniesta

Plays Short Simple Passes

Tries Killer Balls Often

Dictates Tempo

Avoids Using Weaker Foot

Messi