The Board want Promotion and nothing else, why can't you deliver?

Super Saddler

Canvey Island 0 Thurrock 3

Thurrock's season finally wakes up with a 3-0 drubbing of Canvey Island. Thurrock were on top of this game right from the beginning against their relegation rivals.

Jason Lee and two goals from Louis Dodds doing the damage.

"I told you last week was good, this week is even better, we are starting to feel settled into the division, the team is gelling together slowly but surely. We all knew when we come here that it was going to be a hard struggle. The aim is to try and stay in the division anything else is a bonus." Domino stated after the game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for being brief but I've been having a bit of internet problems and need to catch up nearly there. Please be patient. I am having to be being the Thurrock boss icon_biggrin.gif

Thurrock 1 Exeter 4 (Lee Hodges)

Thurrock 0 Kettering 0

Thurrock 0 Grantham 0 (Fa Cup 2Q Round)

Grantham 0 Thurrock 3 (Louis Dodds x2 Jason Lee) FA Cup 2Q Replay

Thurrock 0 Grays 2

Scarborough 2 Thurrock 0

Worksop 2 Thurrock 1 (Daniel Rowe) FA Cup 3Q Round

Cambridge 3 Thurrock 1 (O'Keeve)

Thurrock 1 Tamworth 2 (Louis Dods)

York 5 Thurrock 0

Our FA Cup run is over before we hit the big ties and money is as tight as ever. Thurrock are still rooted to the bottom of the table and it feels that they are unlikely to move from that position until the end of the season.

Charlie Domino is looking to bolster his squad even more when the transfer window starts. "There needs to be improvement, it's obvious that some players at this club aren't good enough for this level and we are in position where we can not carry anybody. Everybody needs to give 100% and it's not fair if only 10 guys are doing it. I am still confident we can survive theres still loads of points to play for"

Thurrocks misery continues following a 4-0 defeat at relegation rivals Stevenage.

Louis Dodds Thurrock top scorer has picked up a slight knock and the Physio's will have to work wonders if he is to be fit for the next game.

Che Wilson is guilty of awarding the home side two penalties following two silly fouls in his own area and Mark Conneille was awarded his marching orders on 76 minutes.

Not a good day in the office for Charlie Domino who must be wondering when his team will win their next game as their 7 losses in a row is a club record.

Archived