A couple of suggestions

1. On 13 April 2013, I won the BSP with 4 games remaining, and 4 of my players wanted a new contract (a wage raise), all of which i agreed to give them. Less than a momonth later, on 5 May 2013, I won the FA Trophy, and 1 of the 4 players mentioned previously wanted a new contract again, and another 1 of the 4 started growing unhappy with his contract. It is a bit unrealistic that they would want 2 wage raises within a month and become unhappy over their new contract in such a short time just because we won 2 titles. Player unhappiness with his contract should be limited to once every few months, if not a year or so at max, not at every title winning.

2. There are way too many disallowed goals. It doesn't happen so often in real life. Maybe once or twice a season? Whereas it happens about 5 to 10 times in a season currently, and it even happened 3 times to the same team in a single match before! I lost that match 3-0 instead of 6-0 as a result. Instead of showing an offside goal, how about showing game play stopping because of the offside, instead of allowing play to develop into a disallowed goal. To make things more realistic, own goals could be added as well!

But overall the game is really great! These are just some suggestions to make it even better!

Archived