VfB. Good partner for Gomez?

Masciale21

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. I'm about to start my second season with Stuttgart after a really disappoint first. Need someone who's gonna chip in with about 20 goals to add to Gomez's 50. Problem is I only have about €6mil to spend.

I brought in Vagner Love and got Hugo Almeida on a swap at the start of the first season but they've been absolutely cack. Are they good enough or do I need to bring in someone else? Really happy with my 4-4-2 tactics so changing to a loan striker isn't an option.

Thanks guys

did gomez do 50 goals for u?

whut about loaning bojan/cavani

whut about cyprian marica ??? , hes an superb striker wich starts in stuttgart seson1 in 8.02, i would say hes one of the 20 best attackers in game, fast, good on head, good mental and good on the head.

otherwise check up agouda,stancu,walter they are all normaly 170+ strikers and scores for fun with good stats and are all cheap,first to can u get for under 1 mill

did gomez do 50 goals for u?

whut about loaning bojan/cavani

whut about cyprian marica ??? , hes an superb striker wich starts in stuttgart seson1 in 8.02, i would say hes one of the 20 best attackers in game, fast, good on head, good mental and good on the head.

otherwise check up agouda,stancu,walter they are all normaly 170+ strikers and scores for fun with good stats and are all cheap,first to can u get for under 1 mill

cheers! Yeah, Gomez was an absolute machine. 51 goals in 44 appearances. 38 in the league. Didn't realise Marica was good, glanced at stats and didn't see much in him? Never really gave him a go though. Going to ship out Vagner Love and bring in Arshevin and Cavani on loan. Thnaks for the help!

Archived